HAS IT BEEN A WHILE since you visited the dentist? Does anxiety or worry about discomfort account for your absence? If fear is preventing you from enjoying the health benefits of regular dental appointments, here’s our plea: give us a chance to change your mind!
Let Us Help You Stop The Cycle
Far too many of us get caught in a terrible cycle. Out of fear, we procrastinate dental visits until tooth pain or discomfort is severe. That procrastination results in tooth decay or gum disease. Faced with the prospect of restorative treatment, we once again avoid care, which leads to further decay and disease.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have simple, easy checkups—and dental health peace of mind after each visit?
We’ve worked successfully to restore the health of many anxious patients, and we can help you too!
At Dr Bell and Dr Lossings office, We Prioritize Your Comfort
We do all we can to keep your visits comfortable! Here are a few ways we help you avoid being anxious:
- We have an efficient, upbeat, honest office that really listens to your concerns.
- Sedation dentistry – usually you have no memory and little or no anxiety during dental procedures.
- Nitrous Oxide analgesia (laughing gas!) – makes you less anxious and makes our bad jokes sound hilarious.
- Topical gel and the DentalVibe – make the dental numbing ‘shot’ much easier.
- Relaxing views of the Barton Greenbelt to soothe you
- Headphones with your choice of internet music
- Dental Chairs that gently massage your back
- Our Doctors inspire confidence in your care
- Lip balm, sunglasses, and blankets, if desired
- Our Hygienists and Assistants are all into comfort and proper care of our wonderful patients
Find Your Happy Place At Our Dental Office
We know it may sound too simple to be true, but we believe that you should enjoy your visits with us! We’ll work with you and plan a way to make you comfortable with your dental care. Give us a call, or share this message with a friend.
Thanks for trusting our practice with your dental needs.