Look Good. Feel Great. Smile More.
Kor Whitening Services in Austin
We Help You Put Your Best Smile Forward
Teeth whitening is a way for patients to achieve the smiles they desire and regain their confidence. At Bell Dental Studio, we offer two kinds of teeth whitening treatments so you can have a bright smile all year round and make it last a lifetime. Common factors that may discolor your teeth involve smoking and drinking coffee, or tea on a regular basis. This is why our team at Bell Dental Studio offers patients in Austin, TX, and the surrounding Westlake areas with remarkable results.
Treat yourself to the dazzling smile you deserve! Contact us online or call (512) 399-1115 to schedule an appointment with a cosmetic dentist for an Austin teeth whitening treatment.
What Is The Kor Whitening Process?
While there are many teeth whitening options available, not all of them are as safe or effective as the teeth whitening services in Austin that we can provide.
Take-home whitening trays - These are professionally made whitening trays made from accurate dental impressions, 16% or 22% whitening gel.
- In-office whitening - This is done in our office in about one and a half hours with a direct application of whitening, a 36% Hydrogen Peroxide whitening gel. When in-office whitening is chosen, a set of custom whitening trays are also made and given with touch-up gel for home use. We usually recommend touching up about every 6 to 9 months.
Types of Stain Causing Discoloration
These two types of stains affect your teeth in the following ways:
- External stains: A stain that gets in the exterior surface of the teeth and causes them to darken.
- Intrinsic stains: Affects the interior of the teeth but may also be seen on the outside of your teeth as well. Discolorations are often from the cause of genetic factors or certain types of medications may induce intrinsic stains.
"Thank you, Dr. Bell for making my smile and confidence shine!"Joanna L.
"They constantly up their game to be on the cutting edge of dental health and patient education."Heather H.
"BEST DENTIST EVER!"Hattie S.
How Long Will A Kor Whitening Last?
A professional teeth whitening can last anywhere between 6 months and 3 years, depending on several factors involving your general oral health. Be sure to reduce the intake of foods or drinks that could potentially stain your teeth, such as coffee or wine. It is also a good idea to stay away from tobacco products. Ask the professionals at Bell Dental Studio which type of toothpaste is best for keeping your smile bright.
What Are The Benefits Of Kor Whitening?
Teeth whitening services are quick and easy, and can offer you a number of great benefits to enjoy in no time! From boosting your overall confidence to improving overall dental hygiene by eliminating bacteria, the list goes on and on. Below we list some of the best benefits that come with teeth whitening.
Teeth whitening benefits include the following:
- Boosts your confidence by brightening up your smile
- Eliminates teeth stains
- Removes tooth discoloration that appears as a result of food, habits, or age
- Reduces bacteria which helps improve dental hygiene
- Helps to hide dental imperfections
- It's a quick and easy procedure
Interested to learn more about the teeth whitening procedure and the benefits that it has to offer? Contact our teeth whitening pros in Austin, TX today to schedule a dental consultation!
Effective Alternatives to Bright, White Teeth
Our teeth whitening options offer all our Austin provide patients with the most effective results. During and once your treatment is complete, sustaining good oral hygiene is necessary to keep your smile beautiful. Why ruin your chances of attaining a pearlescent white smile right after spending the time and money treating it? Once you are finally done with the entire process, you will fall in love with your smile and won’t stop sharing it with those around you.
- Foods That Naturally Whiten Teeth
- Back-To-School Whitening Special Now Through The End Of September
- Why Baking Soda Is Helpful For Whitening Your Teeth
- Ever Wonder How Kor Whitening Works?
Contact us online or call (512) 399-1115 for Austin teeth whitening treatments that can make you feel confident about your smile!